- 更多例句： 下一页
- We must make allowances for his ignorance .
- The allowance of fresh butter was short .
- By your allowance , i 'd like to leave before you .
- Expense allowances are apt to mean fiddling .
- Married officers get extra allowances .
- the act of allowing; "He objected to the allowance of smoking in the dining room"
- a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
同义词：leeway, margin, tolerance
- an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances; "an allowance for profit"
- an amount allowed or granted (as during a given period); "travel allowance"; "my weekly allowance of two eggs"; "a child''s allowance should not be too generous"
- a sum granted as reimbursement for expenses
- a reserve fund created by a charge against profits in order to provide for changes in the value of a company''s assets
同义词：valuation reserve, valuation account, allowance account
- put on a fixed allowance, as of food