变，改；(人)变老。 alter for the better [worse] 改好[坏]，变好[坏]。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I have n't altered or left out a thing .
- "this alters the whole thing," he said .
- You have won me to alter my determination .
- Their carriage to me appeared quite altered .
- Facts cannot be altered ; lies must be exposed .
- remove the ovaries of; "Is your cat spayed?"
同义词：neuter, spay, castrate
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one''s or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarket''s selection of vegetables varies according to the season"
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
- insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- make an alteration to; "This dress needs to be altered"