altered state of consciousness中文什么意思
- alter: vt. 1.变更；改变，改换；改建( ...
- state: n. 1.〔常作 S-〕国，国家；〔 ...
- consciousness: n. 意识；知觉；觉悟(性)；自觉。 ...
- And all can be the entrance to the fourth which is pure intuition , the direct connection with the whole , sometimes as a spiritual experience or altered state of consciousness , sometimes as a simple knowing , without knowing how you know
- Many take to drugs because they feel the urge to " fit in " and be a part of their peer group . some are misguided , and some do drugs simply out of curiosity . they want to experiment with their minds and experience altered states of consciousness , or numb the pain of their lives , which may be caused by friends , family , life changes , or other factors
An altered state of consciousness (ASC), also called altered state of mind, is any condition which is significantly different from a normal waking beta wave state. The expression was used as early as 1966 by Arnold M.