- 更多例句： 下一页
- The 3 altitudes of a triangle are concurrent .
- In these altitudes , snow never melts .
- It is difficult to breathe at these altitudes .
- This envelope gradually peters out with altitude .
- The pilots dropped to the altitudes under 500ft .
- elevation especially above sea level or above the earth''s surface; "the altitude gave her a headache"
- angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
同义词：elevation, EL, ALT
- the perpendicular distance from the base of a geometric figure to the opposite vertex (or side if parallel)
Altitude or height is defined based on the context in which it is used (aviation, geometry, geographical survey, sport, and more). As a general definition, altitude is a distance measurement, usually in the vertical or "up" direction, between a reference datum and a point or object.