明矾 basic [cubic] alum 明矾石。n.
〔口语〕校友(＝ alumnus 或 alumna)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Alum will settle turbid water .
- An additional benefit resulting out of sodium hydroxide recovery is the decrease in consumption of alum at the treatment plant .
- Pral - 1hc alum chassis case 1 unit size , higher panel
铝机箱1 units size ,高面板
- Separation of iron alum slag on zinc hydrometallurgy process
- But chemical mordants such as alum are popular today
- a double sulphate of aluminum and potassium that is used as an astringent (among other things)
- a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
同义词：alumnus, alumna, graduate, grad
- a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the potassium double sulfate of aluminum
同义词：potassium alum, potash alum
- a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the ammonium double sulfate of aluminum
同义词：ammonia alum, ammonium alum
Alum () is both a specific chemical compound and a class of chemical compounds. The specific compound is the hydrated potassium aluminium sulfate (potassium alum) with the formula KAl()2?12.