- Shows the colors between deep amaranth
- Food additive amaranth aluminum lake
- Food additive - amaranth
- The root exudation of grain amaranth and its role in release of mineral potassium
- Conclusion the black rice pigment is more stable than amaranth and grape pigments
- any of various plants of the genus Amaranthus having dense plumes of green or red flowers; often cultivated for food
- seed of amaranth plants used as a native cereal in Central and South America
Amaranthus, collectively known as amaranth, is a cosmopolitan genus of annual or short-lived perennial plants. Catkin-like cymes of densely packed flowers grow in summer or autumn.