- 更多例句： 下一页
- This declaration was slightly ambiguous .
- Ralph gave a mild ambiguous laugh .
- Results at present are ambiguous .
- Berle took a somewhat ambiguous appointment .
- His answer was ambiguous .
- having more than one possible meaning; "ambiguous words"; "frustrated by ambiguous instructions, the parents were unable to assemble the toy"
- open to two or more interpretations; or of uncertain nature or significance; or (often) intended to mislead; "an equivocal statement"; "the polling had a complex and equivocal (or ambiguous) message for potential female candidates"; "the officer''s equivocal behavior increased the victim''s uneasiness"; "popularity is an equivocal crown"; "an equivocal response to an embarrassing question"
- having no intrinsic or objective meaning; not organized in conventional patterns; "an ambiguous situation with no frame of reference"; "ambiguous inkblots"