- amino: adj. 【化学】氨基的。
- acid: adj. 1.酸味的。 2.【化学】 ...
- acid, amino: 氨基酸
- The nonessential amino acids were markedly reduced .
- All proteins are fabricated of compounds known as amino acids .
- Little internalization of various amino acid transport sites occurs .
- I turn the protein in his dinner lamb chop into amino acids .
- These two amino acids derive their carbon skeletons from pyruvate .
- organic compounds containing an amino group and a carboxylic acid group; "proteins are composed of various proportions of about 20 common amino acids"