- 更多例句： 下一页
- A tube or a transistor can amplify an incoming signal .
- There is no need to amplify .
- The voltage of the amplified signal at the loudspeaker is 2v .
- We are using this transistor to amplify a telephone signal .
- He knew they were waiting for him to amplify his bold reply .
- increase the volume of; "amplify sound"
- exaggerate or make bigger; "The charges were inflated"
同义词：inflate, blow up, expand
- increase in size, volume or significance; "Her terror was magnified in her mind"
- to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth; "tended to romanticize and exaggerate this `gracious Old South'' imagery"
同义词：overstate, exaggerate, overdraw, hyperbolize, hyperbolise, magnify