(pl. -ses )
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Isobaric analyses can be quickly performed .
- The dead load analysis need not be revised .
- The above analysis fits exactly .
- In the final analysis , it 's a matter of honesty .
- I want a specific analysis of the problem .
- an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole
- a set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders; based on the theories of Sigmund Freud; "his physician recommended psychoanalysis"
同义词：psychoanalysis, depth psychology
- the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations
- a branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits; sequences and series and integration and differentiation
- a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed
- the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride'' instead of `the bride''s father''
Analysis is the process of breaking a complex topic or substance into smaller parts to gain a better understanding of it. The technique has been applied in the study of mathematics and logic since before Aristotle (384?322 B.