- 更多例句： 下一页
- The anchor man in a relay team runs last .
- The sailor coiled the rope around the anchor .
- The ship drags her anchor .
- The ship dragged her anchor during the storm .
- The vessel lies at anchor at seattle .
- a mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving
- a central cohesive source of support and stability; "faith is his anchor"; "the keystone of campaign reform was the ban on soft money"; "he is the linchpin of this firm"
同义词：mainstay, keystone, backbone, linchpin, lynchpin
- a television reporter who coordinates a broadcast to which several correspondents contribute