and then you中文什么意思
- then: adv., 1.〔指过去或未来的一个 ...
- you: pron. 〔sing., pl.〕 ...
- and there you are: 你就在这
- And then you won't have your conscience to deal with afterwards, either .
- Then you will begin to understand it, love it. and then you can paint it .
- There was a pot on the fire, and now and then you could hear it bubble and chunk .
- I 'll show you how to hit the ball and then you must copy [follow] my example .
- She can take you abroad again, and then you may see someone you like better .