- 更多例句： 下一页
- No , because he gave me anesthesia first .
- The history of anesthesia is quite long .
- Circulatory complications occur because of the effects of anesthesia .
- Spinal anesthesia results from the infection of a local anesthetic into the cerebrospinal fluid .
- The acceptance of cocaine as a local anesthetic was immediate, and in this way the history of local anesthesia differs sharply from that of general anesthesia .
- loss of bodily sensation with or without loss of consciousness
Anesthesia, or anaesthesia (from Greek , an-, "without"; and , aisthēsis, "sensation"), traditionally meant the condition of having sensation (including the feeling of pain) blocked or temporarily taken away. It is a pharmacologically induced and reversible state of amnesia, analgesia, loss of responsiveness, loss of skeletal muscle reflexes or decreased stress response, or all simultaneously.