- antithrombin iii: 抗凝血酶iii; 抗凝血酶Ⅲ,抗纤维 ...
- antithrombin test: 抗凝血酶试验
- iii antithrombin: iii抗凝血酶
- Haemostaseology - determination of the antithrombin iii activity - part 1 : reference measurement procedure using a synthetic peptide substrate
- Value of plasma thrombin - antithrombin complexity and alpha granule membrane protein in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated by thrombolytic therapy
- Amidolytic assay of thrombin approved that the recombinant haemadin does have the antithrombin activity . its inhibition constant
通过以chromozym th为底物的凝血酶酰胺水解实验证实了其体外生物学活性：其抑制凝血酶常数为2 . 460 . 13 10
- Heparin is known to bind and modulate the activity of various proteins , including cell growth factors , cytokines , angiogenic factors , complement components , adhesion molecules , heparin exerts its activities via interaction with some proteins . potent anticoagulant activity of heparin by the interaction with antithrombin iii is extensively used in medicine
- Strain bl21 , and gene expression was induced by iptg . the target proteins were directed into the periplasmic space by the staphylococcal protein a signal sequence preceding the rgd - hirudin gene . using ion exchange chromatography and gel filtration chromatography , the chimera proteins were purified , and both of them showed a single band in tricine - sds - page . the results of activity analysis suggested that these two chimera proteins not only have antithrombin activities , but gain platelet aggregation inhibitory activities as well
通过离子交换层析和凝胶过滤层分别对两种嵌合体蛋白进行纯化，纯化产物在tricine - sds - page中都显示为单一条带。活性分析结果表明两种嵌合体蛋白在保留水蛭素抗凝血酶活力的同时，还呈现抗血小板聚集活性。
Antithrombin (AT) is a small protein molecule that inactivates several enzymes of the coagulation system. Antithrombin is a glycoprotein produced by the liver and consists of 432 amino acids.