(pl. -tae ) 【解剖学】主动脉；【虫类】大血管。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Sudden deceleration may also result in shearing injury to the intima of the aorta .
- Look at the heart , the aorta doesn ' t line up ,
- This is about as normal as an adult aorta in america gets
- Vasodilative effect and mechanism of taurine on thoracic aorta of rats
- The aorta in the middle shows many more larger plaques
- the large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries
The aorta (; from Greek ?ορτ? - aortē, from ?ε?ρω - aeirō "I lift, raise")Illustrated Steadman's Dictionary, 24th ed. is the largest artery in the body, originating from the left ventricle of the heart and extending down to the abdomen, where it bifurcates into two smaller arteries (the common iliacs).