3.外貌，外观； 〔pl.〕 表面的迹象[征兆]。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Judging by appearances can be misleading .
- I was quite prepossessed by his appearance .
- Crass's appearance did him justice .
- Craddock's appearance was pleasing .
- They rallied him about his strange appearance .
- the act of appearing in public view; "the rookie made a brief appearance in the first period"; "it was Bernhardt''s last appearance in America"
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression; "they try to keep up appearances"; "that ceremony is just for show"
- formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action
同义词：appearing, coming into court
- outward or visible aspect of a person or thing
- a mental representation; "I tried to describe his appearance to the police"
- the event of coming into sight
- appear vividly 什么意思
- appear vividly; come alive 什么意思
- appear wise look like his father 什么意思
- appear, become known 什么意思
- appearanc after laundering 什么意思
- appearance after commercial drycleaning 什么意思
- appearance after dry cleaning 什么意思
- appearance after ironing 什么意思
- appearance after laundering 什么意思
- appearance after storage 什么意思