- 更多例句： 下一页
- My supporters roared their approval .
- He could not restrain an exclamation of approval .
- The plan is subject to the director 's approval .
- He has the support and approval of the public .
- A general murmur of approval greeted this .
- the formal act of approving; "he gave the project his blessing"; "his decision merited the approval of any sensible person"
- a message expressing a favorable opinion; "words of approval seldom passed his lips"
- a feeling of liking something or someone good; "although she fussed at them, she secretly viewed all her children with approval"
- acceptance as satisfactory; "he bought it on approval"
同义词：favorable reception, favourable reception