- 更多例句： 下一页
- Arch ran around the house to the front yard .
- Tall trees arched across the river .
- The cat arched its back when it saw the dog .
- The trees arched over the river .
- Some spray would arch over the front ramp .
- naughtily or annoyingly playful; "teasing and worrying with impish laughter"; "a wicked prank"
同义词：impish, implike, mischievous, pixilated, prankish, puckish, wicked
- expert in skulduggery; "an arch criminal"
- (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
同义词：condescending, patronizing, patronising
- (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
- a passageway under a curved masonry construction; "they built a triumphal arch to memorialize their victory"
- a curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
- a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening