- foil: vt. 1.挫败；打破(对方策略)。 ...
- foil: foil1 n. 1.箔 ...
- a lminum foil: 铝箔
- He did not wish to be foiled in his object .
- This move had not been unforeseen, but our plans to intercept him were foiled by the quickness of his withdrawal .
- The german attempt to cow the british nation, or shatter their warmaking capacity and willpower by bombing, had been foiled .
- The conspirators will be foiled in their intrigue
- And the jedi rebellion has been foiled
- are embroidered along mountain paths 什么意思
- are exempt from the test 什么意思
- are familiar with hong kong affairs 什么意思
- are five people in his family 什么意思
- are flimsily built 什么意思
- are gestures of goodwill from both sides 什么意思
- are harmless to humans and animals 什么意思
- are his four qualities of fearlessness 什么意思
- are humans smart 什么意思
- are in season now 什么意思