2.〔pl.〕(中世纪大学的)文科(＝ liberal arts)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He lessoned us in the art of persuasion .
- He 's practising up on the art of self-defence ..
- But the art of his lyrics will endure .
- The art of letter-writing is fast disappearing .
- She has an appreciation of art and music .
- the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
同义词：artistic creation, artistic production
- the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
- a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; "the art of conversation"; "it''s quite an art"
- photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication; "the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book"
同义词：artwork, graphics, nontextual matter
Art is a diverse range of human activities and the products of those activities; this article focuses primarily on the visual arts, which includes the creation of images or objects in fields including painting, sculpture, printmaking, photography, and other visual media. Architecture is often included as one of the visual arts; however, like the decorative arts, it involves the creation of objects where the practical considerations of use are essential?in a way that they are usually not for a painting, for example.