- 更多例句： 下一页
- This is the general atmosphere of secrecy .
- The atmosphere of the cafe was soothing .
- The atmosphere changed as soon as she walked in .
- The atmosphere is a continuous layer of gases .
- The talks proceeded in a friendly atmosphere .
- a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing; "an air of mystery"; "the house had a neglected air"; "an atmosphere of defeat pervaded the candidate''s headquarters"; "the place had an aura of romance"
- the mass of air surrounding the Earth; "there was great heat as the comet entered the atmosphere"; "it was exposed to the air"
- the envelope of gases surrounding any celestial body
- a unit of pressure: the pressure that will support a column of mercury 760 mm high at sea level and 0 degrees centigrade
同义词：standard atmosphere, atm, standard pressure
- the weather or climate at some place; "the atmosphere was thick with fog"
- a particular environment or surrounding influence; "there was an atmosphere of excitement"