1.攻击 (opp. defend)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Our troops recoiled before the attack .
- The surprise attack dismayed the enemy .
- They were alarmed by a sudden air attack .
- Can the town be secured against attack ?
- I think this woman 's had a heart attack .
- a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase
- an offensive move in a sport or game; "they won the game with a 10-hit attack in the 9th inning"
- the act of attacking; "attacks on women increased last year"; "they made an attempt on his life"
- ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation; "his approach to every problem is to draw up a list of pros and cons"; "an attack on inflation"; "his plan of attack was misguided"
同义词：approach, plan of attack
- (military) an offensive against an enemy (using weapons); "the attack began at dawn"
同义词：onslaught, onset, onrush
- strong criticism; "he published an unexpected attack on my work"
- intense adverse criticism; "Clinton directed his fire at the Republican Party"; "the government has come under attack"; "don''t give me any flak"
同义词：fire, flak, flack, blast
- the onset of a corrosive or destructive process (as by a chemical agent); "the film was sensitive to attack by acids"; "open to attack by the elements"
- a sudden occurrence of an uncontrollable condition; "an attack of diarrhea"
- begin to injure; "The cancer cells are attacking his liver"; "Rust is attacking the metal"
- set to work upon; turn one''s energies vigorously to a task; "I attacked the problem as soon as I got out of bed"
- attack in speech or writing; "The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker"
同义词：round, assail, lash out, snipe, assault
- take the initiative and go on the offensive; "The Serbs attacked the village at night"; "The visiting team started to attack"
- launch an attack or assault on; begin hostilities or start warfare with; "Hitler attacked Poland on September 1, 1939 and started World War II"; "Serbian forces assailed Bosnian towns all week"
- attack someone physically or emotionally; "The mugger assaulted the woman"; "Nightmares assailed him regularly"
同义词：assail, assault, set on