- 更多例句： 下一页
- Many disciplines became autonomous .
- The university has remained defiantly autonomous .
- Theoretically the corporative bodies should be autonomous .
- This of course was not an autonomous development of forest science .
- This is a matter that comes within the jurisdiction of the autonomous region .
- (of persons) free from external control and constraint in e.g. action and judgment
- existing as an independent entity; "the partitioning of India created two separate and autonomous jute economies"
- (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces; "an autonomous judiciary"; "a sovereign state"
同义词：independent, self-governing, sovereign