- 更多例句： 下一页
- He was awarded the nobel prize for physics .
- This new invention wins the highest award .
- Have you heard the good news about my award ?
- The king awarded the soldier a horse .
- Mary is not eligible for an award .
- a grant made by a law court; "he criticized the awarding of compensation by the court"
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"
同义词：accolade, honor, honour, laurels
- something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery; "the prize was a free trip to Europe"
An award is something given to a person or a group of people to recognize their excellence in a certain field; a certificate of excellence. Awards are often signified by trophies, titles, [commemorative plaque]s, [[medals, badges, pins, or ribbons.