( pl. axes )
- 更多例句： 下一页
- To join the axis might infuriate servia .
- The earth rotates once a day on its axis .
- The vertical axis is therefore called the imaginary axis .
- The earth revolves both round the sun and on its own axis .
- The earth revolves both about the sun and on its own axis .
- the center around which something rotates
同义词：axis of rotation
- the 2nd cervical vertebra; serves as a pivot for turning the head
- a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- a group of countries in special alliance
- the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
AXIS launched its services in April 2008. AXIS is the fastest growing national GSM mobile operator in Indonesia.