3.衬托音乐，伴音；【无线电】干扰杂音 (students of workers' background. 工人出身的学生)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Your background is entirely implausible .
- Not much is known about his background .
- There is now a background of experimental date .
- Little is known about the historical background
- He kept discreetly in the background .
- scenery hung at back of stage
- (computer science) the area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear
同义词：desktop, screen background
- a person''s social heritage: previous experience or training; "he is a lawyer with a sports background"
- information that is essential to understanding a situation or problem; "the embassy filled him in on the background of the incident"
- the part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground; "he posed her against a background of rolling hills"
- relatively unimportant or inconspicuous accompanying situation; "when the rain came he could hear the sound of thunder in the background"
- extraneous signals that can be confused with the phenomenon to be observed or measured; "they got a bad connection and could hardly hear one another over the background signals"
- the state of the environment in which a situation exists; "you can''t do that in a university setting"