- 更多例句： 下一页
- Arc lamps require a current-limiting ballast .
- The rail beds well on the ballast .
- He furnished psychological ballast to a desperate president .
- The rails of the two tracks are supported on wooden ties resting on a ballast .
- So are the motions of a little vessel without ballast tossed about on a stormy sea .
- any heavy material used to stabilize a ship or airship
- an electrical device for starting and regulating fluorescent and discharge lamps
- a resistor inserted into a circuit to compensate for changes (as those arising from temperature fluctuations)
同义词：ballast resistor, barretter
- an attribute that tends to give stability in character and morals; something that steadies the mind or feelings
- coarse gravel laid to form a bed for streets and railroads
- make steady with a ballast