- 更多例句： 下一页
- Balmy weather invites outdoor recreation .
- There were days when the air was almost balmy .
- A balmy breeze refreshed us after the sultry blast .
- The breeze was almost balmy .
- It's rather late, i'll try and get a wink or two of the balmy .
- mild and pleasant; "balmy days and nights"; "the climate was mild and conducive to life or growth"; "a soft breeze"
- informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my husband balmy"
同义词：barmy, bats, batty, bonkers, buggy, cracked, crackers, daft, dotty, fruity, haywire, kooky, kookie, loco, loony, loopy, nuts, nutty, round the bend, around the bend, wacky, whacky