- Cockfighting is banned in many states in us .
- The film came under the ban of censor .
- Suzhou has a ban on parking cars in this busy street .
- The bans would lose a significant percentage of their investment .
- Were not such contacts between the classes banned here ?
- a decree that prohibits something
- an official prohibition or edict against something
同义词：banning, forbiddance, forbidding
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure; "Smoking is banned in this building"
- forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- expel from a community or group
同义词：banish, ostracize, ostracise, shun, cast out, blackball
- ban from a place of residence, as for punishment