1.带，绳；带形物；箍；箍条；嵌条；镶边；锯条； 〔pl.〕 (法官等的)宽领带。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He ignited the wood with a band of hay .
- Mildred liked the crowd and the band .
- There came the blare of a brass band .
- The electrons are locked in the filled band .
- The band played the performers onto the stage .
- a thin flat strip of flexible material that is worn around the body or one of the limbs (especially to decorate the body)
- an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- a restraint put around something to hold it together
- a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
- a thin flat strip or loop of flexible material that goes around or over something else, typically to hold it together or as a decoration
- a driving belt in machinery
- jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger; "she had rings on every finger"; "he noted that she wore a wedding band"
- a stripe or stripes of contrasting color; "chromosomes exhibit characteristic bands"; "the black and yellow banding of bees and wasps"
同义词：banding, stria, striation
- a cord-like tissue connecting two larger parts of an anatomical structure
- a range of frequencies between two limits
- an unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"
同义词：set, circle, lot
- instrumentalists not including string players
- a group of musicians playing popular music for dancing
同义词：dance band, dance orchestra
- attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify; "ring birds"; "band the geese to observe their migratory patterns"
- bind or tie together, as with a band