- 更多例句： 下一页
- He kept two bank accounts open .
- He has got a fortune tucked away in a swiss bank account .
- Almost 20% of the uk working population did not possess a bank account .
- My salary is paid directly into my bank account
- Guard your credit card and bank account numbers
- a fund that a customer has entrusted to a bank and from which the customer can make withdrawals; "he moved his bank account to a new bank"
A bank account is a financial account between a financial institution and its customers. A customer may have any number of bank accounts with a financial institution.