- bark at: 向……叫
- bark scrap bark shaving: 树皮胶线
- chinaberry bark and root-bark: 苦楝皮
- All bark within this area are cut away .
- "company, about face," he barked out .
- Don't be afraid. he's all bark and no bite .
- He put the bark hastily in his pocket .
- Then one of the farm dogs barked .
- a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- the sound made by a dog
- a noise resembling the bark of a dog
- tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
- tan (a skin) with bark tannins
- speak in an unfriendly tone; "She barked into the dictaphone"
- make barking sounds; "The dogs barked at the stranger"
- remove the bark of a tree
- cover with bark
BARK (Bin?r Aritmetisk Rel?-Kalkylator, Swedish for "Binary Arithmetic Relay Calculator") was an early electromechanical computer. BARK was built using standard phone relays, implementing a 32-bit binary machine.