- 更多例句： 下一页
- The wind and rain had not yet begun along those barrier islands .
- Off - shore bars are called " longshore bars " and " barrier islands " by some
- Barrier island marsh
- Jupiter island florida , an atlantic coast 2 ) barrier island , roughly 10 miles long , a quarter to a half mile wide
佛州朱庇特岛犹如大西洋上一道天然屏障，长约10英里，宽1 / 4至半英里。
- Important gas - bearing reservoirs included sand bodies of distributary channels and subaquatic distributary channels in deltas and braided deltas , dolomitite in carbonate platform , and sand bodies in tidal flat and barrier island
- a long narrow sandy island (wider than a reef) running parallel to the shore