- 更多例句： 下一页
- The crowds were pressing against the barriers .
- The cell surface barrier had been broached .
- The trouble started at the ticket barrier .
- The crowd linked arms to form a barrier .
- What a coil, and what a barrier !
- a structure or object that impedes free movement
- any condition that makes it difficult to make progress or to achieve an objective; "intolerance is a barrier to understanding"
- anything serving to maintain separation by obstructing vision or access
A barrier or barricade is a physical structure which blocks or impedes something.