- 更多例句： 下一页
- The tuffaceous blanketed the entire basin .
- You transfer the solution to an evaporating basin .
- The dredge sat in the boat basin .
- The basin fell with a crash .
- She barked elbows and knees on the cold-water basin .
- a bowl-shaped vessel; usually used for holding food or liquids; "she mixed the dough in a large basin"
- a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe; where you can wash your hands and face; "he ran some water in the basin and splashed it on his face"
同义词：washbasin, washbowl, washstand, lavatory
- the entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries; an area characterized by all runoff being conveyed to the same outlet; "flood control in the Missouri basin"
同义词：river basin, watershed, drainage basin, catchment area, catchment basin, drainage area
- a natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it; "the basin of the Great Salt Lake"
- the quantity that a basin will hold; "a basinful of water"