(pl. bases )
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Everything is satisfactorily arranged on a sound basis .
- Here was a real basis for bargaining .
- Your decision was made on too limited a basis .
- Pragmatism has a philosophical, ethical basis .
- They had a sound basis of union .
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained; "the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture"
同义词：base, foundation, fundament, groundwork, cornerstone
- a relation that provides the foundation for something; "they were on a friendly footing"; "he worked on an interim basis"
- the most important or necessary part of something; "the basis of this drink is orange juice"