(pl. baths )
- 更多例句： 下一页
- A thermostatic bath is used for this purpose .
- The pitch was a mud bath after the heavy rain .
- Our suppliers have removed to bath .
- This scheme can be used for bath processes .
- A bath and a change were very grateful .
- you soak and wash your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
同义词：bathtub, bathing tub, tub
- an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- clean one''s body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"