- 更多例句： 下一页
- Two t-sections are battened between the stems .
- A man doesn't feel right, battening on his in-laws .
- The instinct of self-preservation warned him to batten down his hatches, to smother the fire with want of air .
- We cannot accept a system where a favored few can batten in extreme comfort while other toil .
- Two t - sections are battened between the stems
- a strip fixed to something to hold it firm
- stuffing made of rolls or sheets of cotton wool or synthetic fiber
A batten is a thin strip of solid material, typically made from wood, plastic or metal. Battens are used in building construction and various other fields as both structural and purely cosmetic elements.