- battle: n. 1.战，战斗(行动)，交战，会 ...
- formation: n. 1.构成，形成；设立；编制。 ...
- battle in close formation: 密集队形战斗
- The soilders were drawn up in battle formation
- Of asher there were 40 , 000 who went out in the army to draw up in battle formation
代上12 : 36亚设支派、能上阵打仗的有四万人。
- Tree battle formation
- So asa went out to meet him , and they drew up in battle formation in the valley of zephathah at mareshah
代下14 : 10于是亚撒出去、与他迎敌、就在玛利沙的洗法谷、彼此摆阵。
- All these , being men of war who could draw up in battle formation , came to hebron with a perfect heart to make david king over all israel ; and all the rest also of israel were of one mind to make david king
代上12 : 38以上都是能守行伍的战士、他们都诚心来到希伯仑、要立大卫作以色列的王以色列其馀的人也都一心要立大卫作王。