be at the helm中文什么意思
- helm: n. 头盔。 vt. 给…戴上头盔。 ...
- helm: n. 1.【造船】舵柄；舵轮；舵机。 ...
- a captains helm: 首领头盔
- Parliament waived term limits for the 66 - year - old president , who has already been at the helm for 17 years
- Ban is the former south korean foreign minister , and he has been at the helm of the united nations for just seven months
- El segundo ? it ' s been a long strange trip for phil jackson as lakers coach even though he ' s only been at the helm for seven seasons
- She discusses eric raymond s ideas , the famous " back door " in microsoft s frontpage , the concept of peer review , and the open source dilemma that no one is at the helm guaranteeing that everything will be checked
她论述了eric raymond的观点、 microsoft的frontpage中著名的后门、同级评审的概念以及开放源码所处的两难境地：没有人能担保将检查所有的一切。
- It is a promise that , come prosperity or come trouble , come plenty or come poverty , come health or come sickness , come honour or come reproach , come the couch of ease or the bed of thorns , come weal or come woe - come what may , if we are called according to his purpose , he will be at the helm , to make all things work together for our ultimate good