be devoted to中文什么意思
- 献身于，致力于 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Be devoted to the party 's educational task .
- That dog is devoted to his master .
- Herman had acted as if he were devoted to yasha .
- The next section will be devoted to the beautiful result .
- This introduction has been devoted to a brief glimpse of the cell wall .
- be detrimental to something 什么意思
- be devastated by 什么意思
- be devoid of inspiration 什么意思
- be devoid of the most common knowledge 什么意思
- be devoid of, be empty of, be short of 什么意思
- be devoured by 什么意思
- be diagnosed with 什么意思
- be diagnosed with cancer 什么意思
- be diametrically opposed 什么意思
- be diametrically opposed to each other 什么意思