- 更多例句： 下一页
- The beach might be the best place to hide .
- The small ripple split upon the beach .
- The beach was crowded with sunbathers .
- The beach was packed with day trippers .
- Earlier the waves had washed out beach drive .
- an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
- land on a beach; "the ship beached near the port"
A beach is a landform along the shoreline of an ocean, sea, lake, or river. It usually consists of loose particles, which are often composed of rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles, or cobblestones.