- 更多例句： 下一页
- It may be a beacon to you in the darkness .
- I began to work feverishly on the radio beacons .
- A standing opaque beacon may be useful in addition .
- The currents round the beacon were more than he could manage .
- The beacon beckoned to the pilot, the beam pointed to the target .
- a tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships
同义词：lighthouse, beacon light, pharos
- a radio station that broadcasts a directional signal for navigational purposes
- a fire (usually on a hill or tower) that can be seen from a distance
- guide with a beacon
- shine like a beacon
A beacon is an intentionally conspicuous device designed to attract attention to a specific location.