贝克〔女子名， Rebecca 的昵称〕。n.
点头；招手〔以示召唤〕。 be at sb.'s beck and call 惟…之命是从，听命于(某人)。 hang upon sb.'s beck 听从某人差遣[安排]。 have (sb.) at one's beck 随心所欲地使唤(某人)，对(某人)颐指意使。vt.,vi.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Beck winced; but he tried to be patient .
- Beck developed a somewhat anxious curiosity about him .
- For beck there remained only a tragic but honorable fate .
- I knew he was trying to wheedle me into being at his beck and call .
- Heat transfer coefficients in a packed bed have been investigated by leva and beck .
- a beckoning gesture