1.变成，成为，转为，变得〔后接名词、形容词和分词等述语〕。 He has become a sailor. 他成为一名水手。 It has become warmer. 天暖和起来了。 At last the truth became known to us. 我们终于知道了真相。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Bank communications become more effective .
- Home has become much less of a workshop .
- The weather became finer and more settled .
- The fibers lose strength and become brittle .
- Presumably reactive surfaces became blocked .
- enter or assume a certain state or condition; "He became annoyed when he heard the bad news"; "It must be getting more serious"; "her face went red with anger"; "She went into ecstasy"; "Get going!"
- come into existence; "What becomes has duration"
- undergo a change or development; "The water turned into ice"; "Her former friend became her worst enemy"; "He turned traitor"
- enhance the appearance of; "Mourning becomes Electra"; "This behavior doesn''t suit you!"