1.肚子，腹，腹部 (opp. back); 胃；子宫。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He caught many fish to fill up his belly .
- A second time my face sank in her belly .
- The worst thing was the pain in his belly .
- The burning in his belly died down .
- The ship 's sails bellied in the wind .
- the underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish
- a protruding abdomen
- the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
同义词：abdomen, venter, stomach
- the hollow inside of something; "in the belly of the ship"
- a part that bulges deeply; "the belly of a sail"
- swell out or bulge out
*The abdomen, the part of the body between the pelvis and the thorax; or the stomach