1.成见，先入之见，偏执，偏见 (opp. Impartiality ); 倾向，嗜好；癖 (towards)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- My ignorance biased me against my teacher .
- The collector junction biased in the reverse direction .
- My affection biased all the rest .
- No book is genuinely free from political bias .
- We must give great care upon transistor biasing .
- slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric; "a bias fold"
- cause to be biased
- influence in an unfair way; "you are biasing my choice by telling me yours"
Bias is an inclination of temperament outlook to present or hold a partial perspective at the expense of (possibly equally valid) alternatives in reference to objects, people, or groups. Anything biased generally is one-sided and therefore lacks a neutral point of view.