- 更多例句： 下一页
- A number x is called an almost upper bound of a .
- This hint was enough to bind my hands .
- Bind the prisoner to the chair with rope .
- He is bound up in the study of nuclear physics .
- He bought a bound volume of the magazine .
- the act of applying a bandage
- the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book; "the book had a leather binding"
同义词：book binding, cover, back
- strip sewn over or along an edge for reinforcement or decoration
- one of a pair of mechanical devices that are attached to a ski and that will grip a ski boot; the bindings should release in case of a fall
- the capacity to attract and hold something
- executed with proper legal authority; "a binding contract"