- 更多例句： 下一页
- The bod test is essentially a bioassay procedure .
- A wide range of compounds related to adenine have been synthesized and tested in a number of bioassays .
- Bioassays on the skin, subcutaneous tissue, cervix, and trachea of experimental animals have shown that particulate matter of urban air can be carcinogenic in the intact animal .
- Determination of diarrhoea shellfish poison bioassay
- Determination of paralysis shellfish poison bioassay
- appraisal of the biological activity of a substance by testing its effect on an organism and comparing the result with some agreed standard
- subject to a bio-assay
Bioassay (commonly used shorthand for biological assay), or biological standardization is a type of scientific experiment. Bioassays are typically conducted to measure the effects of a substance on a living organism and are essential in the development of new drugs and in monitoring environmental pollutants.