black and white中文什么意思
- 白纸黑字, 单色, 黑白片
- 黑白的 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Most old films were made in black and white .
- I want the contract in black and white .
- These ironclad details are irrefutable proof in black and white .
- He gave me assurance in black and white .
- I changed my black and white television for a color set .
- a black-and-white photograph or slide
- communication by means of written symbols (either printed or handwritten)
同义词：written communication, written language
- not having or not capable of producing colors; "black-and-white film"; "a black-and-white TV"; "the movie was in black and white"